- Go to the Bitstamp website here
- Click the “Get Started” button
- Fill in the form with your information, and click “Continue”
- Select your country
- Insert your email address
- Go to your email and click “Complete Registration” on the Bitstamps email that you received
- Create your password (we recommend that you create a strong password)
- Click “Start your Verification”
- Fill in your address information, and click “Continue”
- Insert your phone number, and click “Continue”
- Select your verification document
- Take a photo of your document or upload photos that you already have
- Make a video following the instructions
- Click “Submit Verification”
- Insert your basic financial information, and click “Continue”
- Insert the type of activity for which you will use Bitstamp, and click “Continue”
- Click “Secure your account”
- Set up your 2 Factor Authentication
- Click “Finish” and wait for the verification email to reach you
When you create an exchange account, you also have access to crypto wallets that are associated with your specific account.
- After logging in, you need to deposit funds into your account before you can start buying cryptocurrency
- Select the “Bank Transfer” deposit method
- Select your deposit amount and currency
- Make a bank transfer with the available Bitstamp bank account information. Important notes on this:
- Make sure that you add the correct “Unique reference” as a note or comment to your bank transfer
- Once you have funds on your account, you can click “Find asset” and select which cryptocurrency you want to buy
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to buy
- Insert the amount and click “Buy”
- Congratulations, you are now a crypto owner!
Sending cryptocurrency from Bitstamp to other wallets
- Click “Withdrawal”
- Select cryptocurrency
- Select the desired cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw
- Insert the destination address (public key) of the destination wallet
- If you want to make a deposit to Livecasino.io, just insert the address of the wallet of your Livecasino.io account
- Insert the amount that you want to withdraw
- Click “Authenticate and withdraw”, and you are done!
When copying a wallet address, always ensure that you and the receiver are on the same network.
For example, you should only send Bitcoin to other Bitcoin addresses. If you send it to other networks like Ethereum, you will lose your funds forever.